Sunday 24 February 2019

Review: Novexpert Booster Serum with Hyaluronic Acid




Hi loves! Happy Sunday! Hope you are all doing well. Today's post is a review on Novexpert Booster Serum with Hyaluronic Acid (30ml, €49.90). It french brand and all the skincare is formulated in France. 95% to 100% molecules are plant based or derived from green biotechnology. 

The serum comes in a black glass bottle and has a dropper. The serum itself is clear and watery. It contains in the formula 4 different molecular weight of hyaluronic acids to act all levels of the skin. It can be used together when you get hyaluronic acid injections. It is perfect for dull, dehydrated and tiered skin. It's not recommended for oily skin type. My skin is between oily and norma, so I'm more combo skin. I have to say it has been wonderful for my skin.

First thing I noticed, when I used it, how soft my skin got. It also plumps the skin and makes it seem overall more healthy. I tried on my girlfriend and she has very dry skin and after first use her skin was plump and hydrated. Its ideal for dry skin type.

I used it every morning and evening after I have cleansed the skin and applied the toner. And I use only 3 drops. It's recommended to use up to 6 drops.

IngredientsAqua (Water), Glycerin, Propanediol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Perfume (Fragrance), Arginine, Lactobacillus Ferment, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phytic Acid, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Galactaric Acid, PCA Ethyl Cocoyl Arginate.




I'am in love with this products. Its so good at keeping my skin hydrated and it helps to smooth out fine lines. It also helps to stimulate procollagen, because of polysaccharide. It has fragrance in it, but it's not too strong and it hasn't irritated my skin. I'm very happy with this serum :) If you are interested you can order it here.




Have you tried the brand before?


Thank you for reading! xo's

2 comments:

  1. I heard for this brand I didn't try any product! this serum looks like great product! Thank you for sharing!

    Blog - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/search/label/en
    YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zwSq1JSSAs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Its fantastic products, highly recumbent! x

      Delete