Sunday 10 February 2019

Review: Joik Exfoliating Facial Scrub


Hi loves! Today's review is on Joik Exfoliating Facial Scrub (75ml) with AHA fruit acids, bamboo and stone granules. The scrub comes in a black squeeze tube packaging and has a simple and clean design. 

The formula is 100% natural and its cream based micro peeling scrub. It's also gluten free. It removes gentle all dead cells, helps to improve skin tone and promises to give healthy glow. 

I have been using it since January and I like to use it in the mornings. It has a faint fruit scent to it, which I like. I apply a little bit on the dry face and gently massage the face with it. The particles in it are fine and it makes my skin soft. It also leaves my skin hydrated. It doesn't feel stripped or too tight after using it. It's perfect scrub for this time of the year when the weather is colder.

Ingredients: aqua, cocos nucifera oil, butyrospermum parkii fruit butter, glycerin, helianthus annuus seed oil, bambusa arundinacea stem powder, stearic acid, carthamus tinctorius seed oil, olea europaea seed powder, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, saccharum officinarum extract, cetearyl glucoside, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate, citrus aurantium dulcis fruit extract, citrus limon fruit extract, acer saccharum sap extract, citrus aurantium amara peel oil, linalool*, limonene* * components of natural essential oils.


I think its fantastic face scrub and I don't need to use much, so it will last me for a long time. It doesn't have strong scent and has been gentle to my skin. I'm very happy with it. I discovered you can get their products now in Netherlands, so I don't have to buy them from Estonia. If you are interested in it you can find it here. Its around 23 euros.


Whats your favorite face scrub?


Thank you for reading! xo's


No comments:

Post a Comment