Friday 30 March 2018

Review: Natura Siberica Imperial Caviar Pearls de North Facial Meso-Cocktail


Hi loves! Today I have for you review on Natura Siberica Imperial Caviar Pearls de North Facial Meso-Cocktail (30ml, €18.23).

I picked it up when I was in Estonia last time. I started using it right away and I give you a spoiler, I love it. I have other items from the same Fresh Spa range, which I just started testing and will share soon on the blog. 

This serum comes in a glass bottle and has a dropper. It feels very highend and is bit pricier then their other products. It has a nice sweet scent to it, which I like. The formula of it contains black caviar extract and its rich in proteins, amino acids, minerals and vitamins. It helps to nourish the skin and fight against aging. The formula also contains pearl extract, platinum and low molecular hyaluronic acid.

Pearl extract gives the skin radiance and smoothness. It helps to make the skin look younger and renewed.

Platinum helps to slow down and partly block age related skin changes. Minimizes the look of pigment spots and helps to prevent wrinkle formation.

Low molecular hyaluronic acid helps to refill wrinkles to make the skin look firm and smooth. 

I have used it now over a month and I love it. It hydrates my skin, which I felt right away. At the same time it also makes my skin noticeably firmer. I felt these two things from the first use and I can't imagine going with out it. It makes my skin feel like it was in the begging of my 20s. I'll be this year 32. 

The serum itself is clear, but it does look like there is some radiance to it. It doesn't show up on the skin though. It absorbs into the skin fast and I love how it makes my skin look and feel amazing. 

Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Panthenol, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caviar Extract, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Decyl Glucoside, Cetraria Nivalis ExtractWH, Colloidal Platinum, Silica, Pineamidopropyl BetainePS, Hippophae Rhamnoidesamidopropyl BetaineHR, Prunus Persica Leaf Extract, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Xanthan Gum, Mother of Pearl Extract, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 77499, CI 77019, CI 77891. (*) Issued from organic agriculture (WH) Wild Harvested Siberian plants organic extract (PS) Siberian Pine oil Derivative (HR) - Altai Oblepikha oil derivative

I would recommend it to anyone who feels their skin is not as firm and hydrated as it could be. I love the price point and I can see the difference. If you wanna check it out, its available on eco Natural Products (link).


Which is your favorite serum?


Thank you for reading! xo's

5 comments:

  1. This product looks so good! Amazing review!

    Giulia
    https://bigiublog19.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its one of my favorite products from the brand x

      Delete
  2. Looks really nice! never heard of it before :) Worth checking out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good serum and you feel the effects right away x

      Delete
    2. True! I was in love after the first use.
      I'm also a very big fan of their Extra-firming facial mask. It is very gentle, smells nice but not overly, and hydrates the skin very deep overnight.

      Delete