Tuesday 5 July 2016

Review: Earth Kiss Clean Up Mud Mask


Hi loves! Welcome back! Hope everything is good with you guys :) Today's post is on Earth Kiss mask and I have reviewed their mask before as well. You can take a look of these reviews here and here. They makes 100% natural face masks and today's mask is their Clean Up Mud Mask Exfoliate (17 g, 2.49 EUR).


Its one time use, which makes it perfect partner when I'm traveling. Its with Mediterranean Clay, Volcanic Pumice, rosemary, Himalayan Shilaijt and 85 plant micro-nutrients. The mask claims to deep cleanse the skin, rejuvenates and gives energy to the skin. 

It has little particles in it, which exfoliate the skin when I wash it off. The scent of it reminds me medication, which I personally like. I feel like it will heal all my skin problems :D I applied it to clean face and hold it on 12 minutes. On the packaged it says to keep it on 15-20 minutes, but for me it got uncomfortable, so I washed it off after 12 minutes.


After washing off the mask I'm left with smooth and soft skin. The texture of my skin looks nicer and also brighter. You can take a look for yourself on the picture below.


I'm really happy with this mask. Its not my favorite mask from them, I think the very first mask I tried was my favorite out of all 3 I have tried so far.

If you are interested in it, you can check it out here.


Which is your favorite natural brand?


Thanks for reading! xo's

6 comments:

  1. Wow you can really see a difference with the before and after photos x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so impressed what a good mask can do with 12 minutes x

      Delete
  2. This sounds really nice, your skin definitely looks smoother and brighter in the after photo!

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete