Thursday 31 December 2020

Top 5 Posts of 2020

 

Hi  loves, hope you are all doing well and have wonderful end of the year. Today I have typical end of the year post. I'll be sharing my top 5 most read posts this year. All the posts are published this year and these are the posts you guys read the most :)

Let's get started and on 1st place is review on Beauty Jar Brainstorm Cleansing & Purifying Scalp Scrub (review) with 405 views. It's one of my favorite hair care items. It cleans the scalp and leaves my hair feeling fantastic.



On 2nd place is The Lekker Company Lavender Deodorant (review) with 379 views. It's my first natural deodorant, but it wasn't my favorite, if you have recommendations let me know in the comments.


On 3rd place is review on Beauty Jar Korean Beauty Facial Cleansing Butter (review) with 355 views. This is amazing! It's affordable and melts off all my makeup and it's easy to wash off.


On 4th place we have Top 5 Posts of 2019 (link) with 353 views. It's one of my favorite post's to write. It gives me insight what you guys want to see :)




On 5th place is a review on Beauty Jar Feed Me Nourishing Butter (review) with 352 views. This is all I need on colder months. It keeps my skin hydrated, which lasts for days. Instantly brings comfort to dry skin.


I want to thank you all for visiting my blog and supporting. Thank you! I hope you have magical New Years Even and the best New Year.


Thank you for reading! xo's


No comments:

Post a Comment