Saturday 16 July 2016

Review: Starskin Hydrating Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Facial Mask


Hi loves! Today I have for you a sheet mask from Starskin and the mask I tried out, is their Hydrating Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Facial Mask (40 g, 10 EUR). Its organic facial treatment and it fits all skin types.


Starskin Bio-Cellulose formula is made from naturally fermented coconut juice which contains essential vitamins and has natural smoothing and hydrating qualities. Starskin masks deliver tops spa results in just 20 minutes of application. Skin is instantly refreshed, smooth, uplifted and and produces a vibrant glowing complexion.

The mask is infused with 1 full bottle of serum, dermatologist created formula and the packaging is travel friendly. Its perfect to take with you when traveling.  

When opening the package, the mask is between 2 sheets of thin plastic. It makes applying the mask easier, as its not tangled up. It fit on my skin well and was comfortable to wear. I didn't feel like it would fall off, which I experience with some other sheet masks in the past.


I applied it on cleansed face and kept it on 20 minutes (it can be kept till 25 minutes). After removing the mask, I pat any excess serum into my skin. I was left with hydrated smooth skin and it felt softer and plumper. It also brightened my complexion, it doesn't look as dull as before. You can see before and after picture down below.

It is more expensive then most sheet masks I have tried, but the ingredients in it are good and you can see instantly the result. I will definitely buy this mask again. It will be my specially pamper mask :D If you are interested where to get hold of these, I'll link it here. Beutybay does deliver world wide. These are also available on Douglas.


Which is your favorite natural face mask?


Thanks for reading! xo's

3 comments:

  1. I really do like the sound of these starskin masks, they do sound like good value for money x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this sounds lovely, I love the idea of it containing coconut water! I bet it feels super refreshing on the skin ♥

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love STARSKIN masks! They make my skin so radiant and glowing!!!

    ReplyDelete