Tuesday 12 July 2016

Review: Peony Pink Glow Luminizing Stick


Hi loves! I wanted to get this post up on Monday, but didn't make it, so here it is ;) I got Peony Pink Glow Luminizing Stick (1.8 g, $22) in a last Style Tone box. If you don't follow my other blog, I'll link the post here, if you are interested checking it out.

Its a completely new brand to me, so I didn't have any thoughts on their products or expectations. Pink Glow is 91% natural and their products are cruelty free, they don't test their products or ingredients on animals. 


Like the name of the product says, it comes in a stick form. It has a clear lid, which lets me see the product itself. I can twist up the stick, if I need more. Thank God there is no sharpening needed, we all know how much I hate that!

The formula of it is vegan, doesn't contain any parabens, mineral oils and phthalates. Its also gluten free, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. The formula is gel based and has light pearly pink shade to it. As you can see from the picture below its nicely pigmented and it feels so light weight on skin.


I apply it before I powder my fave, because it does feel very creamy even though its gel based. I blend it in with my finger tips and it leaves the most natural glow on the cheek bones. I love how easy it is to blend out an how fuss free it is to use. I also love the sweet scent it has as, which is not over powering or too strong. It does contain fragrance in the ingredients list, so some beauties might not like it because of it. It hasn't irritated or broken out my skin, so I'll keep using this gorgeous products <3 

I have been using it together with So Susan blush and these together give me the most gorgeous glow and color to my cheeks, which lasts all day!


I'm liking the formula of it and also it has 91% natural ingredients and the packaging is all cute too :)

If you are interested in this little beauty I'll link it here.


Thanks for reading! xo's

3 comments:

  1. The color is gorgeous!

    ♡ http://kayxcake.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour pay off is pretty amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color and it's really nice that the product is cruelty free :)

    ReplyDelete