Friday 16 March 2018

Review: Le'Maagi Highlighting Powders


Hi loves! In my latest wish list post (link) I talked about Le'Maagi Highlighting Powders and how much I wanna try all the shades out and now I have them :) The shades are Champagne Club, Beach Gil and City of Angles (2.3g, 16.99 EUR).

These come in little compacts and inside there is the powder and a mirror. I like there is no wasted space and the outside packaging looks simple and stylish, only the brand name on the lid. I would have liked the shade name been printed back, not written by hand.

The powders feel buttery to the touch and can be used with or without a brush. Its easy to blend them out with fingertips. I personally like to use a brush.

These shade are gorgeous and I have made it them all work for me. These don't contain any nasty ingredients like talc, synthetical colorants or fragrances and preservatives. 

These can be build up to blinding highlight, so I recommend using light hand when you try them out the first time. These are insanely pigmented and easy to blend out. 

On the left you can see the swatches of all 3 shades. I like the most Champagne Club as it looks most flattering on my skin color. I like to use the other 2 when I go for more bronze look. On cheek bones they all look beautiful mixed together with other powders, but the deeper shades don't look best on the bridge of the nose. I could pull it off when I would have more tan going on. City of Angels would look beautiful on medium skin tone. 

The staying powder of these is amazing! This gives me a glow that lasts all day and even my oily skin can't eat it up ;)

Ingredients: Mica(CI77019), Titanium dioxide(CI77891), Kaolinite(kaolin clay), Copernicia Cerifera(Carnauba wax), Simmondsia Chinensis seed oil(Jojoba oil), Iron oxide(CI77491,CI77492), Tin oxide(CI77861) 


I do love these and I like they don't contain any nasty ingredients. I can use it and be sure it doesn't make me brake out or cause allergic reaction. If you are base in Estonia you can get these beauties from Pillerkaar (link) and the rest of the world can buy these on the brands Facebook page (link).



Have you tried these before?


Thank you for reading! xo's


**Twitter**

3 comments:

  1. Amazing colours! These looks so good!

    Giulia
    https://bigiublog19.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are amazing! Highly recommend ;)

      Delete
  2. Beach Girl is gorgeous, it will look amazing for summer when I get a tan!! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete