Friday 23 March 2018

Review: Ontic Minerals Ontic Pro Soft Shimmer Duo


Hi loves! I'm so excited to share this new highlighter with you! I know last week's post was also on highlighters, but lately I have been obsessed with highlighters. I have fallen in love with Ontic Minerals OnticPro Soft Shimmer Duo (8g, 26.95 EUR). 

These come in a beautiful cardboard packaging. Inside there is nice size mirror and a huge highlighter pan, which contains 2 shades: light champagne shade and light peach. The compact closes magnetically and is sleek, which make it in my book travel friendly.

The formula of the highlighting powders is so buttery. I love the formula so much and wish their eyeshadows would feel as buttery and the pressed powders.

These are nicely pigmented and blend out well. I love how it melts into other powders I use and looks seamless. It gives a gorgeous glow to to my cheek bones, which looks natural, like its me not the highlighting powder. This is the kind a look I like  for my everyday makeup. It also can be build up for a blinding glow, which I have been doing time to time. There is no such thing as too much highlighter, right?!

On the left you can see the swatches of both highlighting powders and how it looks mixed together. I personally like to mix both shades together. I love the shade I get and it fits my skin tone perfectly.

This highlighting powder recently won the IG Iluteemat 2018, under category Best Natural Cosmetics. And I can see why, its wonderful powder and everyone should have it in their makeup bag.


They have 2 other duos in this range for cheeks and the other one looked perfect for contouring. These are the next items I want to add to my natural beauty collection. If you wanna check this powder out for yourself, you can find it here.


Thank you for reading! xo's

2 comments:

  1. This highlighter looks so good! I'de like to try it!

    Giulia
    https://bigiublog19.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its gorgeous and the formula is just amazing! x

      Delete